Saturday, March 8, 2008

spring



Spring is near. Did you remember to turn your clocks ahead an hour? I love this time of year. I love to watch the flowers bloom and the beautiful green hills. San Diego hasn't had much rain this year, but if you look around you can see God's amazing creation. Here is a picture of a bouquet I bought for our Easter brunch and another bouquet I bought myself at the store last week. I love Gerber Daisies! This picture reminded me of my wedding, so I posted a picture of my beautiful bouquet of Roses and Gerber Daisies.

P.S. I added a couple of new pictures on some old posts (no worries and busy). Check them out!

1 comment:

rachel said...

Hey Lenore...I am glad spring is here too :) No grocery smarts passports for California, yet..sorry, just Utah and Nevada.