Saturday, March 1, 2008

sick...again

Now I have the flu. I have aches and pains and a fever along with another symptom of which I won't share. I called the doctor to see if there was any relation to the sigmoidoscopy that I had on Thursday. She said that it sounded like the flu and it just so happened to hit my system after the procedure.

My time is up working with my 1st graders. The teacher returns on Monday for a transition day. I will also be there on Tuesday for report cards. I pray that my health will be renewed, so that I will have the energy to teach and complete report cards. Spring Break is coming up and I am really excited, because I'll be able to relax...yah right! I won't be around young children who expose you to so many illnesses. I will miss them as I hope they'll miss me, but I am glad to move on and have 2 weeks to catch up on life.

Sorry Rachel, but I won't be able to make the birthday party as I don't want to get everyone sick. Tommy will hopefully be there. Tell everyone I said hello!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww lenore! i'm sorry to hear that you're sick... again! rest up! please keep me posted on your results too. I will pray for you! thanks for the e-mail update. see you real soon and get healthy healthy!!
love
sabrina
p.s. that other "anonymous" post about your nephew was me too!! ;)