Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hollywood

KiddieCorp sent me to Hollywood to work an event for a few days. It was an experience of a lifetime to say the least! :) I stayed at The Renaissance Hollywood Hotel. I managed the infant program (22 children under the age of 3...oh my!) Yes, I had 7 team members who helped me.
Thanks mom for letting me drive the Mini :)
This was the temperature outside on my drive to Hollywood!
Renaissance Hollywood Hotelour hotel roomHeidi and I at the mall outside our hotel

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

wow girl looks like a good 'work' trip :) that last pic sure has a lot of advertising in it. :) 2 movies and a social agenda on the left. interesting... hehe :) (lets hook up soon! in the next couple weeks before our b-days?? :)

Lenore said...

I never noticed the advertisements. I was taking a picture of the Hollywood sign. :)