Friday, July 17, 2009

Ohio

Trip to Dayton, Ohio for one of my best friend's wedding! I had a lot of first experiences on this trip... first flight to Ohio, Matron of Honor, saw my first firefly, breakfast at Cracker Barrel, dessert at Ritter's frozen custard, drinks at Fricker's, (I've heard they have delicious chicken wings.) and more!!!

Jeanna (the bride) took Kristina (maid of honor) and I to breakfast at the Cracker Barrel one morning. I ordered eggs in a basket with a side of spiced apples. The food was delicious! When we were about to leave the entire SWAT team in Dayton walked in the restaurant and sat at the six tables that surrounded ours. Needless to say we felt a little uncomfortable and out of place. One man walked up to us and said, "you even look guilty!" (laughing). I guess they were there just to eat breakfast, but we got out of there as quickly as we could. :)


Matt and Jeanna,
We are so happy for you! Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I had so much fun in Ohio meeting Matt's family, catching up with your family, and meeting new friends. You were a beautiful bride! You were so organized that everything fell into place, even if the limo driver was not in the best of moods :)

Kristina, Michael (Jeanna's cousin), and I eating Ritter's frozen custard

No comments: