Thursday, October 2, 2008

birthday wishes

Happy Birthday! Today is my 28th birthday. I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes. The 3rd grade class I am subbing in made me adorable homemade cards. Tommy took
me to Miguel's Cocina in Coronado. We had a beautiful sunset on the way to the restaurant and we enjoyed a delicious plate of pollo asado, fish taco, cheese enchilada, rice, and beans. For my birthday they gave me a mud pie...my favorite!!!

My grandpa's birthday is October 3rd. He is 86 years old.
We celebrated with a Costco cake and balloons! Francis will be 9 months old on the 5th!

4 comments:

rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Lenore. Thanks for your friendship and your always willing hand to help me out.

Monique said...

Happy Birthday, I hope it was as wonderful and special as you are.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Lenore! The one of you and Tommy is great! Your mud pie looks great! all the great gifts and the two birthday boys at the bottom was neat too! :)