Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sacramento




My mom and I went to Sacramento this weekend to visit my cousin Brian, brother Sean, his girlfriend Sommer, and my new nephew Francis who is 6 weeks old. We had such a wonderful time. The weather was beautiful and we survived our 1 hour 5 min. direct flight. My brother lives in Elk Grove, which is about 1/2 hour south of the Sacramento airport. It is a very nice city. They have many shopping centers that have been built recently that include Kohl's, restaurants, and other stores. On Sunday, we took a nice drive to Stockton to the nearest Babies R Us. Here are a few of my favorite pics.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

cute pics. the baby looks great and your mom looks happy.

rachel said...

That is a cute chubby baby! Your mom looks over the moon :)